Posted by Kristin Baird
This question must be answered when leading an organization through culture change. Yet, many leaders don’t take the time to clearly articulate the vision for the culture of the future. This results in wasted time and energy, miscommunication, frustration, and disengagement.
Whether it is a merger, change in leadership, restructuring, or simply the desire for a better future. You need to articulate the vision and set it as the true North. From there, you can structure your strategic communication plan and operationalize the vision.
The Baird Model is designed to guide organizations through culture change from the vision through the execution. Contact us. We’re here to help.
- Words can Shape an Entire Culture – Use Them Strategically
- Culture Change Today at 2:00
- 3 1/2 Things You’d Do Differently if I Ran Your Hospital
- Who’s exempt from your standards?
- What’s Your Drumbeat Message?