Power of One
Make your training stick like glue
So, how do we get your customer service training to stick like glue?
At Baird Group, we created training modules for employees that teach essential skills and helps them see their individual role in delivering great customer service. To make it stick, we’ve developed a unique training for directors, manager and supervisors.
Not every person who works in a healthcare organization takes care of patients, but everyone has customers. Each encounter is an opportunity to be the face of the organization. This licensed training product gives you the tools to sustain your own, ongoing, customized classes. Train-the-trainer sessions, led by Baird consultants equip your in-house trainers.
Power of One teaches all staff:
- The power each person has in shaping the experience
- How to show empathy in words and actions
- The behavioral standards for service excellence
- How to take ownership
Power of One teaches leaders to coach, mentor, model, manage and even hire to build a culture of service excellence.
Phone Training – You’ll Have Them at Hello
Phone calls shape the first impression in just seconds. Mystery shopping research shows that over 1/3 of patients calling a hospital or medical practice for the first time will not call back because of a poor experience.
Now, a licensed training system, Baird Group trains in-house trainers to help you sustain valuable lessons and be ready for your next new hires.
Frontline participants learn:
- How telephone experiences can make or break the first impression and build loyalty
- The five essentials of a great phone encounter
- Gold standards to uphold for current and future phone encounters (reflections of company-wide customer service standards)
In the Maintaining Quality module, managers learn:
- How to create organization specific standards
- Hiring, training, coaching, and performance appraisals with frontline staff
Every interaction in healthcare should build trust and foster a relationship, but sometimes you fail to live up to the patient or family’s expectations. These service failures, when managed well, can help turn the raging mad into raving fans.
This two-hour, hands-on session is designed for healthcare employees at all levels. Baird Group uses stories, examples, and practice scenarios to inspire, motivate, and educate participants on how to spot service recovery opportunities and take appropriate action with confidence.
- Review the importance of service recovery in creating a positive patient experience
- Explore the four essential elements of service recovery
- Recognize and practice both, verbal and nonverbal, components of service recovery
- Practice service recovery behaviors for a variety of common situations*
*The content can be tailored to your organization using specific service recovery scenarios that attendees can start using immediately.
The training sessions listed above are available as virtual events and courses.