Effective Leaders Create Great Organizational Cultures
Leaders set the tone for organizational culture by reinforcing values, fostering ownership, setting clear expectations, and holding people accountable. Baird Group offers a broad slate of leadership development training tailored to your unique needs.
Coaching for Engagement and Improved Performance
What does employee engagement have to do with quality, safety and service? Everything. Improved engagement is linked to higher productivity, increased staff retention and better clinical outcomes.
This half-day workshop is designed to improve employee engagement by enhancing the leaders’ coaching skills. Participants will:
- Identify levels of engagement
- Calculate the financial impact of today’s engagement
- Design personal coaching plans based on engagement
- Practice conducting meaningful coaching conversations
Service Recovery Essentials for Leaders – Owning the Customer Experience
No one sets out to deliver bad customer service, but mistakes happen and details can be overlooked, upsetting patients and family members. The art and science of service recovery involves soft skills and firm processes for managing even the toughest situations.
This 2- hour seminar helps leaders understand their unique role in service recovery. Participants will:
- Define service recovery
- Describe the why, who and where of service recovery
- Examine and practice the 4 steps of service recovery
- Determine the leader’s role in fostering a culture of service recovery
- Identify barriers to service recovery
The Fully Present Leader – Rounding & Communication Essentials for High Performing Teams
Competing priorities and heavy workloads can prevent leaders from being fully present with their employees. The problem is, your employees know it.
This two-hour session focuses on skills for becoming more present through communication techniques and rounding. Participants will:
- Recognize key behaviors for staying fully present
- Explore non-verbal behaviors that undermine your intended message
- Define essential communication techniques for the most impactful employee rounds
- Discuss timing, frequency, and channels for consistent communication
Culture Eats Strategy for Breakfast – 6 Leadership Essentials
The best strategies will never come to fruition without a supportive culture. This session spotlights six leadership actions needed to create and sustain a healthy culture. Appropriate for leadership development sessions.
- Identify six leadership essentials
- Review how to use the language of the organizational values
- Practice applying communication techniques that reinforce mission, vision and values
The training sessions listed above are available as virtual events and courses.