Posted by Kristin Baird
That is a question weighing on everyone’s minds today. As more and more news reports tell us there will be no “getting back to normal”. We must ask; what is the new normal? Good question, but no clear answer.
The new normal is what we create and based on how we, as leaders, answer these questions:
- What did we learn from the COVID-19 pandemic that will make our organizational cultures stronger?
- Were we able to remain true to our mission, vision, and values throughout the crisis?
- What do our employees need most in order to rebuild their energy reserves?
- What do we want to communicate to our employees?
- What does the community need from us in order to build trust?
These are just a few questions to consider. What’s next is up to us.
- Training Alone Won’t Fix a Dysfunctional Culture
- Look for the Mission Moments
- Words can Shape an Entire Culture – Use Them Strategically
- Where are you going?
- Core Values Matter Most in Turbulent Times