Posted by Kristin Baird
We help organizations maneuver culture change. And the difference between the ones who succeed and those who struggle comes down to a couple of significant factors. For one thing, the most successful organizations realize that culture change takes time, humility, and persistence. It means leaders must be on board and act as the face of the change. It also means that you cannot treat culture change like a project. Yes, there are goals and measures of success. Yes, there are steps you need to take to elicit change but don’t get sucked into thinking that checking the box will get you there. It takes persistence, insistence, and consistence.
- The Triple Crown in Patient Experience
- Change the Culture, Change the Patient Experience
- Culture Change Today at 2:00
- Are your values a plaque on the wall, or a way of life?
- Baggage Weighs Down Culture