Posted by Kristin Baird
Healthcare organizations spent over $10 billion in advertising in 2017. I come from a background in marketing and business development. This background gives me a firm grasp of the value of a well-constructed campaign. But no amount of marketing will build patient loyalty, unless they have a good patient experience. In fact, some of the most progressive healthcare marketing departments don’t launch a campaign until they have tested the patient experience at every touch point from the first phone call to the visit and the follow up interactions.
Deliver On Your Promise
Advertising can build name recognition, top-of-mind awareness and even preference. After the consumer makes the choice to connect, it’s up to you to deliver on the promise!
- Break Down Silos between Marketing and Patient Experience
- Welcome. But Go Away – Is access killing your marketing plan?
- Patient Experience Takes Thousands of Ambassadors
- The Patient Experience is Your Brand
- Is Your Advertising Just Lipstick on a Pig?