No one sets out to deliver bad customer service, but mistakes happen and details can be overlooked, upsetting patients and family members. The art and science of service recovery essentials involves soft skills and firm processes for managing even the toughest situations.
This two-hour seminar helps leaders understand their unique role in service recovery. Participants will:
- Define service recovery & service recovery essentials
- Describe the why, who and where of service recovery
- Examine and practice the four steps of service recovery
- Determine the leader’s role in fostering a culture of service recovery
- Identify barriers to service recovery
Virtual Option Now Available.